10. Would it kill you to pay the neighbor kid to mow the grass? We know you will do a better job, but we're talking one time.
9. C'mon! You can play golf every other Saturday in May.
8. Even the Kentucky Derby needs a pre-game show.
7. When was the last time you hung out with 49,999 of your closest friends?
6. Where else are you going to wear that cool hat?
5. Your SUV actually makes sense at Great Meadow.
4. Horse racing is the “Sport of Kings.” Isn’t that good enough for you?
3. Brad Pitt and George Clooney will probably (not) be there.
2. The Weather Gods promised perfect weather. Don’t mess with the weather.
…and the Number 1 reason to go to the 2007 Virginia Gold Cup races:
(drum roll, please…)
1. Sanjaya won’t be singing the national anthem!