Not sure how to go about it?
Try this top ten list...
10) See if one of Hilary Clinton's advisors is available for hire. Lord knows, she cans one a week and they might be looking for work.
9) Invite a pregnant woman. Buy her a ticket. Buy her husband and some of their friends tickets. Grovel if necessary.
8) Play rock, paper, driver the night before. Cheat if you must.
7) When was the last time your parents dropped you off and picked you up?
6) Tony Stewart has threatened to leave Joe Gibbs' NASCAR team, maybe you can catch a ride with him.
5) Hitch hike with the guy with the Bud Light and the chainsaw…No, even the guy with the Bud Light and the axe thinks that's a bad idea.
4) We don’t ride the bus, you don’t ride the bus, but everybody loves a party bus (scroll down).
3) Carpool, carpool, carpool -- gas is expensive...and it was Earth Day just the other day.
2) Hire somebody -- that ALWAYS works (see #1).
1) Volunteer. Step up to the plate, it’s probably your turn.