All of the inside scoop on Virginia's biggest day of Steeplechase racing -- the Virginia Gold Cup. Hey, 50,000 of your closest friends can't be wrong! Do you have your tickets yet?

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

TOP TEN THINGS YOU MIGHT OVERHEAR ON SATURDAY

10. I can’t believe you told me to wear these high heels.
9. I left the car right here…
8. Man, I wish I had a golf cart – they’re chick magnets!
7. Nice hat!
6. The brown horse won the race! (Oh yeah, they’re all brown.)
5. What time is kick off?
4. Gold Cup? I thought this was the Virginia audition for American Idol?
3. I don’t need sunblock. I NEVER get burned.
2. That jockey is cute! Which one? The thin one. (Oh yeah, they’re all thin.)

...and the number one thing you might overhear at Saturday's Virginia Gold Cup:

1. Is that a horse in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

No comments: